#1 Clean Smoke USA
Clean Smoke offers only the best electronic cigarettes, USA made eliquids, and accessories.
Starter kits and atomizers are manufactured exclusively by JoyeTech TM and fully supported by their expert team of eCig specialists.
Take a closer look inside Clean Smoke USA
Clean Smoke USA is a premium electronic cigarette store with the most knowledgable support staff and vapor specialist. If you are looking for a REAL electronic cigarette that will pull hard and last, Clean Smoke is your choice!
In addition, they offer e-liquids and e-juices that are manufactured and mixed in the United States. Making the decision to purchase a Clean Smoke starter kit, you’ll get everything you need to help you get going right out of the gate. You’ll get your electronic cigarette, a handy protective case, a collection of chargers (to use via USB, car, and wall outlet), two nicotine cartridges to get you started, and a heavy-duty lithium battery that will hold a solid charge for a good long time.
CLEAN SMOKE USA ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES IN THE NEWS
What Are Electronic Cigarettes?
The Electronic Cigarette or e-cigarette is a new product available thanks to recent technology. The E-Cigarette is a relatively simple piece of technology that creates vapor by slightly heating e-liquids until it vaporizes. Rather than producing smoke from combustion, it produces vapor from vaporization of the e-liquid. This vapor acts much like tobacco smoke, allowing long time smokers an alternative that can be inhaled and exhaled.
Harmful Effects of Smoking Tobacco.
There are 499 chemicals in cigarettes. Over 2000 chemical compounds are created by burning a cigarette, many of which are toxic
and/or carcinogenic. Carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, hydrogen cyanide and ammonia are all present in cigarette smoke.
• Tar coats your lungs like soot in a chimney and causes cancer.
• Carbon monoxide robs your muscles, brain and body tissue of oxygen
• Smoking causes disease and is a slow way to die.
• Lung cancer from smoking is caused by the tar in tobacco smoke. Men who smoke are ten times more likely to die from lung cancer than non-smokers.
• Heart disease and strokes are also more common among smokers than nonsmokers.
• Smoking causes around one in five deaths from heart disease.